Friday 12 October 2012

LESS IS MORE!










Michael Kors Watch

Barry M Gold Foil Effects Nails





DRESS: COS

SHOES: OFFICE

I love COS for three simple reasons; The cut is cool, they use quality fabrics and the clothes screammmmmmmmmmmm effortless style!

My most recent purchase is this totally Suave dress. I instantly thought it could be one of my staple pieces for the Autumn and I'm completely obsessed with the colour. The dress looks amazing with ballerinas or higher than high towers, but today I have teamed it with my cute little leopard print kittens(If you haven’t already spotted it I can never get enough of anything leopard, tiger or snake printed! always have, always will:)

The outfit is called less is more, because I simply think less fuss always equals more style;) #StayStyled7


No comments:

Post a Comment