Sunday 9 December 2012

BATMAN!



Bag is from my PopUpShop






CAPE: UNITED COLORS OF BENETTON

TROUSERS: VINTAGE LEATHER

GLOVES: PRIMARK

SHOES: PRIMARK

BAG: FROM MY POPUPSHOP COLLECTION

Whenever I wear a cape for some reason I feel a bit like Batman, so I thought I'd go full force and complete the look teaming it with leather trousers and long leather gloves.

I'm a believer in wearing quality footwear BUT I was in Primark this week stocking up on the annual buy of thermal PJ's and after filling my basket something just guided me to the shoe section. I over looked all the odd shaped £4 shoes and screaming out at me was an amazing pair of heeled trainer boots. The £18 price tag was a total bargain so I grabbed my size and joined the long airport style queue you have to do to pay for your items. It was almost my turn but I still had just enough time to grab myself a pair of long armed real leather gloves for just £12! So all in all it was a great Primark trip.

This just proves that it should never be about where you get your items from or how much you paid for them. It should always be about how you put your items together, once it's on no one sees the label anyway. High Street bargains mixed with quality staples may not have you saving peoples lives like Batman, but it will ensure you can fly through any situation looking totally Suave. #StayStyled12

No comments:

Post a Comment